Thursday 24 February 2011

Royal wedding commemorative engraving for sale




Well it had to be done. I have just completed my first piece of Royal wedding memorabilia.

I wrote to Buckingham Palace to make sure I get it right and legal, and on their instruction purchased the official crest to be used, from the College of Arms. The wording is also as per instructions. I will be taking this to the Cambridge Glass Fair this Sunday, 27 feb, to see what interest there is. It is not an order it is just what I have decided to do and will be for sale and I will take orders for more if anyone is interested. This is a Krosno glass goblet, although I can work a vessel of your choice as long as it is suitable.
Today I am thinking of all the New Zealand earthquake victims and their families. My prayers are with you.

No comments: