Monday 22 December 2008

22 December 2008 b



I was recently asked if I would take on the engraving for NATO, a great honour which I gratefully accepted. so the first job I did was a presentation for MCC Northwood Staff Member of the year 2008. You can see the full script HERE on Nato's website under the above title. Presentation photograph and permission to publish courtesy of NATO, for which I am most appreciative.
I have also been busy engraving all the Suffolk Football Association awards for Women's, under 18 and under16 men, and long service. It is a transition, I believe, to a more modern glass award as opposed to the more traditional ones of ties etc. At least they can be personalised too!

A while back I had spent another day at Darsham teaching glass engraving, a fantastic day once again and well done to all my star pupils (some becoming regular and quite accomplished!) They all succeeded to create mini masterpieces as usual.
CLICK ON THE PICTURES FOR LARGER IMAGES






No comments: