Thursday 1 October 2009

Cambridge Glass fair

Firstly ...I will be CLOSED Friday 2nd and Sat 3rd October.....
My stand at the fair

I didn't mention in my previous post about the fair, it came and went so fast! It was a lovely day, beautiful weather, beautiful people, always such a pleasure to be there. As Monday came I had to hit the ground running again as I had to dust, clean, wipe, put everything back in place and then had several very urgent jobs to complete and despatch and of course my polisher came....that took my attention and it has been difficult to concentrate on what I have to do first before I can play! Work is like Picadilli in the rush hour at the moment!
In this photo I am showing my Bowl of Sea V to well known glass blower Adam Aaronson.

"Faith is taking the 1st step even when you don't see the whole staircase" Martin Luther King

No comments: