Saturday 28 March 2009

home time



Another week another £, well I managed all I had to do and now it is Saturday afternoon once again. This photo was taken only 10 minutes ago as I was just finishing this glass, one of 2 going off to Australia on Monday.
I must update the photos on my website, I have so many new ones to show you....it seems these Harrods trips mean that I miss out on my usual weekend Website work.
Next week will be pretty hectic, as I have a few orders to get through before I head off to London again , this time engraving exclusively for Guerlain for their new lipstick launch, Thursday and Friday, then Saturday I have an early start off to Darsham once again for their craft experience day where I will be teaching all day , around 12 students in all....I think Sunday I may just stay in bed all day ;-) then again...what a waste that would be.

oh yes, I am thoroughly enjoying having an account with Parcel Force now, it means my customers pay less for a large parcel and it means I no longer lock up, drive to town, pay a parking fee, and stand in a post office queue often with a massive parcel I have had to carry with a rachet strap, wasting time and money!!! Should have done this years ago...I book a collection on line and they come and collect..."simples". I still send small overseas parcels by Royal Mail as it is much cheaper.


Master your mind & emotions & you master your life! (from Tony Robins' Twitter)

No comments: