Thursday 1 April 2010

Glass Engraving lessons at Darsham village.


Capturing one of the moments of delight!


I had a lovely day at Darsham once again and here are some pictures capturing the fun! Well done everyone involved, it is an awsome event!
I have another mega yacht triptyque commission to do and am in the middle of a Dartington Crystal decanter covered once again in an English woodland and lined up also is a 40cm owl on a branch for an internal window, 2 woodland goblets, 1 woodland covered honey pot (definitely the theme of the moment!) , a set of wine glasses for the launching of a yacht (normal size yacht this time) and a few other bits and pieces, like watch backings etc....hence I am fully booked for April already apart from very simple lettering. I also am hoping to finish a piece for the Guild of Glass Engravers exhibition.....No Easter holiday for me!

Happy Easter everyone. have a quiet reflection rather than a tummy full of chocolate!

No comments: