Wednesday 14 April 2010

New engraving

The Zest exhibition is underway but next in line is the Guild of Glass Engravers national exhibition and details of what is intended to be exhibited are due in this week...so it has been a bit of a panic (as usual) to decide and complete , photograph etc. All done now.
All pieces submitted to that exhibition have to first be accepted by a panel, so there are no guarantees that any of mine will be on show, in the mean time I cannot sell them therefore they will not be available until 15th June. I am submitting 3 pieces, one of them being a brand new one:
"E - motion" Cumbria Crystal colour overlay bowl 17 x 9cm hand engraved and sandblasted.


Work remains quite overwhelming, hence I have been officially "fully booked" for April since the end of March. This means that I work at a safe pace and as soon as I have caught up enough to be comfortable I change my status. This I announce on my website home page.

Amoungst several large orders including Christening goblets, a window panel , a large golf table of prizes and some hospital awards, I am also working on another decanter triptyque with another mega yacht, fantastic to work on!!

I am rushing to town to drop off some junior county football awards and then back hard at it! At least it has been trying to warm up (weatherwise) and I have been able to unwind on the golf course again, at LAST!!

It is almost impossible to remember how tragic a place this world is when one is playing golf. ~Robert Lynd

No comments: