Thursday 24 July 2008

24 July 2008

Well the new showroom is painted and the door in, just a few finishing touches to go. I am half moved in, and of course half NOT, the NOT part is a real mess where the old showroom was, but I have to wait until the business end of the new room is finished, before I can get my desks and computer etc across, making room for the last 2 large cabinets to come through the adjoining door....I feel I am stressing a bit and can't wait till it is all done. Pics to come...

The most important thing is I am busy, trying to keep up with engraving and moving has been a bit tough. I gave a WI talk the other evening and was amazed that I didn't fall asleep. It is the second last WI talk I will give. I have given so many in Suffolk now over the last 5-6 years, 2 years in a row I gave 17 talks to both WI and other organisations like Hard of hearing, gardening clubs and Probis. It has been an experience and most enjoyable (when I don't get lost trying to find a little village hall far away in the depths of rural Suffolk ;-) , or trying to find my way out of there in the middle of the night, in the middle of winter during a blizzard.... loaded up with crystal.)

My visits to the gym have decreased (hmmm I don't believe I have mentioned my gym on my blog/website before...) anyhow, I generally go to the gym 2 - 3 times a week, more if I can. It helps with every aspect of life, mentally and physically. Got a few pounds to shift as well so will be back on top of that this weekend!...after my golf match on Saturday morning ;-)

So that is the latest, lots to engrave today, I seem to be having a run of churches on rock tablets.

Keep positive and always do the best you can.

No comments: