Monday 3 November 2008

3rd November 2008

Well the art Glass Fair seems like a life time ago already, I have not had a moment to post anything since then. Demonstrating is exhausting but people were very interested to see how it is all done...and no one asked me "where are you bringing these in from...." which I usually feel pretty miffed about!



My demo piece for the day was the set of optical crystal book ends pictured here, "King and Queen" This is now available for £280.00. One off.
A huge hug and kiss to my Brian who helped me , he is very special!
I have been madly busy...still...and thank goodness....and recently completed a rather prestigious order:I am looking at a long list of orders to get on with right now so I really must get on....but not before saying once again how fantastic my life is, to be able to still have my boy with me for another month. It has been a very special year of healing.
Always believe in your dreams....and well done Lewis "Hammie" !!!

No comments: