Wednesday 25 February 2009

Cambridge Glass Fair pictures, work news and Harrods


Click on images to enlarge.

Cambridge Glass Fair was a great success. So many people, I have never seen such a crowd! I sold a few of my African animals and scenes and the rest I will be putting in my eBay shop very soon as I usually do.

I met so many new and interesting people and of course many of the regulars..... some I could only wave to over the heads of the crowds so I am sorry if I did not get a chance to chat. The engraving demonstrations went down a treat and worth the extra effort, though I was often too busy talking to show as many people the demo as I should have , so my apologies if you did miss out.

Many thanks to Paul and Christine for yet another perfectly efficiently run fair, true professionals! Till the next one in September!
what's next......a pile of work to catch up on, a fun golf game followed by a fashion show.....where I have to model ;-0 .....and more engraving at Harrods, both perfume (22nd March for Mothers day...possibly the 14th too) and a launch of a famous brand's new lipstick on various dates where I have to engrave the lipstick compacts. A different rather glamorous detour in my engraving journey like the perfumes, and that is life, hey, an interesting journey and I am enjoying the ride.... everyone must enjoy their own ride.
PRESS THE ARROW BOTTOM RIGHT AND WATCH IN HQ


No comments: