Tuesday 29 December 2009

website down...and Real Madrid

Hello everyone, I hope you are all enjoying this festive holiday season.
Just a quick note to say my website is down for the moment as I have run out of bandwidth...as you do....should be back again shortly, my apologies for any inconvenience.

In the mean time I am back in the office catching up on what I have to do and it will be very shortly that I will be fully booked for January as I have rather a lot lined up.

We had a quiet Christmas and will do the same for New Year. But we did have an AMAZING time watching Real Madrid thrash Zaragoza 6-0 at the Bernabeu on the 19th Dec! It was minus 10 degC (kick off 10pm meant we only got back to the hotel around 1.30am) Great experience. I will be back (My partner goes several times a year but this was my first )

Have a safe New Year celebration, especially those in the UK (and other) snowy/icy weather.

No comments: