Wednesday 20 July 2011

Framed canvas prints of engraved glass

....I forgot to mention in the previous blog, I have uploaded a few pictures to Easyart, a website where you can order professionally framed canvas prints, your own choice of size colour mounts/frames etc. It is a new idea I had and so I am giving it a go.
Here are some example with my choice of frame:


It is a small collection of photographs (so far) of my work which for the first time is extending the life of this medium by hanging it on walls. Engraved glass has many moods and characteristics depending on the light and situation, often the best is not seen by the viewer. A photograph taken in an ideal situation records the detail of engraving and the magical effects with an intimate sense of closeness, often much larger than life.







No comments: