Thursday 18 January 2018

Well 2 posts in one day...a record!!
I am bringing to everyone's attention, a new set of glass engraving demonstration videos, which I am posting at the moment. I still have a couple more videos to make in the progress of the piece.

The first one is the request made last year:
Then the result, the choice of subject:
The first demonstration video is here:
The second demonstration video is here:

Please do visit the advertisers. The few pennies I get from clicks encourages me to make more videos. It takes me many many hours of filming and editing. I will make more videos if the advertising income is more successful. It's as simple as that.

PS...I do have other clothes hahaha...it was just a coincidence that I wore the same !  

Please subscribe to my Youtube channel and share as much as you can.
BIG thanks
Les

No comments: