Sunday 17 November 2019

Great news part one....I am a few days late in announcing this here on my "blog" ...that I have been Celebrating, I have reached 10 000 subscribers on my YouTube channel!! (actually 10 016 as I type...) Soooo happy, 🍷👍🤗🥂🍾🥳🚀🤸‍♂️🍭📽🎬 thank you everyone who subscribes, if you don't ...🤣 u bad 🤣 https://m.youtube.com/user/lespyke Please do subscribe and hit the bell also to receive notifications or you will miss my new uploads.

Great news part two... My new website is live, so happy! I still have several things to do still but in fact updating it is a never ending job anyway. Couple of pages need photos adding to them and a few need to be cleaned up as I really put far too many old ones in, felt a little nostalgic.
 
I now have 2 "Patrons" on my brand new Patreon channel and I look forward to this membership growing . I have loads of videos to make, lots of ideas running around my head.
Do pop along and follow my activity for free or become a Patron for $12 per month (it's all in $ because it is American based)  and watch at least 2 glass engraving videos I create per month.  Taster videos only will be uploaded to YouTube now, with the full versions uploaded to Patreon for Patrons only. https://www.patreon.com/glassengraving

In the mean time Christmas is fast approaching and there is much to do.
Henstead Arts and Crafts Centre is a delightful place to visit (not on Mondays though as most are closed, I pop in and out on a Monday) If you wish to visit me please make an appointment to avoid disappointment. I am Unit 11.
http://www.hensteadartsandcrafts.co.uk/   I will be designing a leaflet for the Centre in January.

Take care everyone

"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful."
Eric Thomas

No comments: