Tuesday 16 September 2008

16 September 2008

It is already mid September. Business has been absolutely frantically busy and so it was decided that a weeks quick holiday to the west coast of France was necessary....that was last week, it was fantastic, stayed in Houlgate, played the golf course twice....you have to be a mountain goat for that...and therefore I feel fitter than ever. We also explored Honfleur, what a lovely place!


Just before we left one of my commissions was of African wild animals, the Big 5 to be precise, what an absolute pleasure. When I have a moment....sigh...I will get proper pictures on my website. It was a Dartington Admirals decanter with the big five in a collage all around with the couples monogram on the front.

So now it is back to work, just so much to catch up on and more coming in all the time. On top of this I have the Cambridge Glass Fair on Sunday. This is an AWESOME event for glass lovers, 300 years of glass and crystal in one day, around 85 tables of it in a superb location, Chilford Hall, Linton. They have asked me to demonstrate my glass engraving this time so, as well as having my normal stand selling, this is going to be quite a busy ol' day. I also demonstrate at the Art Glass Fair in London , that will be next month again.

Please have a peep at the Cambridge Glass Fair website for more info.....have to dash.....
Always do the best you possibly can and never ever give up

No comments: