Monday 16 September 2024

Main website down and videos for sale

 My main website is still down and will be for some time ( www.lesleypyke.com ) so it is now redirecting you to my old blog.

I found an expert who has helped my tremendously and is a volume of IT knowledge, pop along to his website

This blog is presently replacing my website for now, so I am quickly adding some content!


Oh and by the way... Patreon (where I have my glass engraving teaching channel) have enabled a new "thing"....creators can sell a post. So for example, this video is now available for sale, so join as a free member and you can choose to buy a post if you see the "For Sale" note, bottom right! $3 is all I am charging at the moment! Click HERE  (bare in mind I release most of my video after at least 7 months, to my youTube channel.) If you see a recent video that you fancy and is not For Sale, ask me to make it so!